Transcription Professionals' Confidentiality Policy
Recognizing that your data is valuable and proprietary, Transcription Professions observes and enforces the following working procedures:
- Customer data is always treated as strictly confidential. Transcription Professionals exercises due diligence to apply the same standards of care to such data as it would apply to its own confidential information.
- Access to customer data by Transcription Professionals personnel is strictly on a need-to-know basis, and is permitted only in connection with defined tasks and objectives agreed to by the customer.
- Any customer data will be immediately destroyed upon written request by the customer. If such a request is absent, Transcription Professionals will retain customer data after completion of a task only when deemed helpful for ongoing support purposes, continuing to observe the same precautions outlined above.
- All Transcription Professionals typists are apprised of the present guidelines and are formally required to abide by them as a condition of ongoing work.
- We are also willing to sign confidentiality agreements as provided by clients.